1979 Honda CBX1000 Z
We have done the following work on this motorcycle:
- Changed the oil and oil filter
- Refurbished the front forks which included revalving with Gold Valve emulators and Wilber progressive springs. Fork oil weight was matched to modifications
- Flushed all brake fluids
- Cleaned brake lines, calipers and master cylinders
- Changed the spark plugs
- Changed the air filter to a K & N reusable filter
- Tuned the motor and sync’d the six carburators
- Lubricated and adjusted the chain
- Washed, cleaned and polished the motorcycle
- Replaced rear shocks with modified Icon units. These were matched to the front to provide balance.
- Fitted modern day Pirelli Radial tyres
- Fitted Ventura luggage rack and carry bag
- Fitted Optimate battery maintenance plug to keep that battery spot on for trouble free easy starting
Classic Motorcycle Shed can help arrange delivery of the 1979 Honda CBX1000 Z to the new owner anywhere in Australia or overseas.